- Members are individuals who apply for admission under the agreement of the Covenant according to the procedures set by the Company.
- Member information refers to information on the attributes of members disclosed to the Company and history on the transactions of members.
- The Covenant applies to all members and is a provision to be kept at the time of registration and after registration.
Under the agreement, a customer who is applied to a prescribed admission will be eligible as a member after the completion of a prescribed registration procedure.The membership registration procedure should be given by your own person who will be a member. Moreover, you may refuse to apply for membership from those who have been canceled in the past or who have judged that the company is not suitable.
- entry of membership information
When you are in the membership registration process, read your attention well and enter the required information in the prescribed input form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, and Roman numerals can not be used in the registration of membership information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
- management of password
- The password is available only to the member, and it is not possible to transfer or lend to the third party.
- Passwords should be managed responsibly by the member himself, such as changing regularly so that no one else is known.
- The indication of intentions made against us using passwords is considered to be the indication of the will of the member, and all the payments that occur for this are responsible for the member.
- Members shall contact our company promptly if there is a change in the matters delivered to our company, such as the name, address, etc.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the failure of the change registration. Also, be careful, even if a change registration is made, the transactions already made before the change registration are made based on information before the change registration.
- When members make false reports when applying for membership, when they neglect the payment debt due to mail order, and when others admit that they are unfit as members, we can cancel membership.
- When members act in each issue below, they are responsible for compensating the damages that we have suffered.
- Member number, wrongly using passwords
- To access our homepage to tamper with information, to send a harmful computer program to our homepage, and to interfere with our operations
- to act infringing on the intellectual ownership of the goods that we deal with
- To resell, or to resell, to third parties for the for-profit purposes of the goods that we deal with, and to try them
- Other things are to act against this convention
- We shall not disclose membership information in principle to a third party without prior consent of the member; however, in the case of each of the following issues, without prior consent of the member, we shall be able to disclose membership information or other customer information.
- If you are asked to disclose under the decree
- If we judge that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honors, etc.
- On membership information, we follow our "charges to personal information protection" and are administered by the Company. We shall be available to the Company for the purpose of providing membership information, providing services to members, improving service content, promoting service use, and ensuring healthy and smooth operation of services.
- We shall be able to provide information (including advertising) to members by mail magazine or other methods. If members do not want to provide information, they will stop providing information if they follow our prescribed method and are notified of the effect. However, if you are given the information needed to operate this service, you can not stop it because of the wishes of the member.
Upon the use of this service, it prohibits members from conducting the following issues:
- It is a violation of the Statute or Covenant, the precautions for use of this service, the precautions for shopping in this service, and other Covenant.
- Undermining the rights, interests, honors of our company, and other third parties
- It is to act against the public order, which may have a negative impact on the mind and body of the youth.
- to act in annoyance or discomfort to other users and other third parties
- to enter false information
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs, mail, etc.
- to unauthorizedly access our servers and other computers
- to lend and transfer passwords to third parties, or to cooperate with third parties
- Other things that we judge inappropriate
- To keep the operational status of this service well, we may stop all or part of the service without notice if it falls into one of the next issues.
- If necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
- If the system is focused on loads
- If the system is difficult to operate due to fire, power outages, and acts of interference by third parties, etc.
- Otherwise, if we decide that the system will be shut down
We shall be able to change and decommission all or part of the service without prior notice by that judgment.
- We shall not be responsible for any disruption, delay, discontinuation, data loss due to failures such as communication lines and computers, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, and damages caused to members regarding our services.
- We do not guarantee that the mail content sent from our webpage server domains and other sources does not contain any harmful things such as computer viruses.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by members violating the Covenant and others.
We shall be able to arbitrarily revise this Covenant, and we can also set out the Covenant (called the "Replenishment Covenant" below) to replenish the Covenant in our company. The revision or refill of this Covenant shall result in its effect when posting the post-revision Covenant or Replenishment Covenant on our prescribed site, in which case the member shall follow the Covenant and Replenishment Covenant after the revision.
If a dispute arises over this Covenant, the District Court, which has jurisdiction over the headquarters of the company, is the exclusive consensus jurisdiction of the First Court.