Definition of personal information
Information about the individual of the customer (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") and refers to information that can identify the individual such as the customer's name, address, telephone number, etc. It also contains information that can identify individuals by matching them in combination with other information.
About the collection of personal information
Normally, when you visit the Athlete Public Japan site (hereafter, this site), you do not need to enter or disclose any information about you, so you are free to use it anonymously. However, we ask you to enter your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when registering as a member, purchasing a product, or contacting us. Please refer to "3.Purpose of use of personal information" for the purpose of use of such information, and "4.Management of personal information" for management.
About the purpose of use of personal information
This service will use personal information for the following purposes.
- Shipping and charging for goods to customers, credit card numbers specified in connection with payment of the price, payment information such as bank account, etc.
- Check the contents of your order and delivery method.
- Information on campaigns, products, and services carried out by this service.
- Opinions received from customers, results of questionnaires, usage history, etc.
- To make it easier to log in to your next member, to keep your login information. (You are using cookies and you can choose whether or not to keep them.) )
- Use when other necessary for the operation of the site.
About the management of personal information
This service manages personal information in the following system.
- We will limit the use of personal information to only those who need it in the course of business, and we will thoroughly manage the contents that contain personal information.
- However, we may provide a portion of personal information to external contractors in order to carry out business such as providing products and services to customers.
- In that case, we will manage the outsourcing company to handle personal information appropriately.
- Personal information that is no longer needed will be deleted from time to time.
Disclosure of personal information
The Service will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent. However, this does not apply to the following cases:
- Upon request from a government agency, court, prosecutor, police, bar association, consumer center, or an agency with equivalent authority.
- When there is a special provision in the law.
Scope of application